COMSEC Forensic Services provides specialized, industry and case-based teams and links the expertise of experienced investigators (retired senior detectives), barristers (retired chief prosecutors, judges and barristers), chartered accountants, bankers, and IT-specialists to achieve maximum efficiency in detecting and fighting white collar as well as organized crime.
A former chief prosecutor explains:
In order to effectively fight white collar crime, complex and often transnational structures are necessary to detect legal grey areas and distinguish legal from illegal business activities and to fight the latter.
We address the issues surrounding your security differently than usual.
Our solution is based on early detection.
Think of your business as a human body, which can only achieve 100% performance with regular training.
Train yourself and your staff in the field of corporate security.
Use our coaching methodology and sensitize yourself and your team for security issues.
- Raising awareness: What is corruption? Where does corruption start? Is my business at risk?
- Detection & preventive measures: Review of existing salary and commission structures.
- Who is at risk in my business?
- Research and investigation: Are there any suspicions? What are the structures?
- Convicting perpetrators and repossessing assets
- Follow-up and final discussion