Discover valuable communication skills and optimize your personal impression.
• In business negotiations
• During presentations
• In discussions
Studies of the University of California, Los Angeles, USA, show that every conversation happens to
• 55% with our body (gestures, facial expressions, movements)
• 35% with our voice (pitch, speaking tempo)
• 10% with our words (actual content)
A gesture is worth a 1000 words.
Are you aware of the significance of your gestures, your facial expressions and body movements? The smallest discrepancy between your body language and your words can severely weaken the message.
Conversely, congruence – the consistency between words and body language – intensifies your representation.
Which messages you send with your body is highly dependent on your own perception and the conscious use of body signals.
Our communication trainer
With Géraldine-Aimée Graber, Comsec was able to win an expert on body language as a cooperation partner. After more than 3,000 performances on stage, Ms. Graber, a trained actress, is working as acting instructor and communication trainer for body language. She leads Comsec workshops, in which knowledge of body language is conveyed in clear steps.
In this training you will discover
- Your ability to consciously perceive the messages of the body in yourself and others
- How to use the new knowledge effectively.
Objectives of the training are:
- Making yourself aware of your own body language
- Being able to emphasize your own credibility
- Selectively use body signals to give your words more impact and significance
- To be able to clearly communicate your status.
- To achieve more confidence through a congruent, confident body language.
- To be able to correctly interpret the body language of others.
- To see through tactics and power games.
- Get access to tools that help you recognize the truth content of statements.
- To use your voice as a means of expression of mood and personality.
- To come across as natural and find your personal style.
- Short presentations
- TeamworkPerception training
- Expression training
- Video feedback
- Interest in body language and to learn more about it
- Personal intention to optimize the communication with your interlocutors
- Your readiness to perceive yourself, reflect on your experiences and possibly change existing sructures
- To expect the best